These sterile wipers are constructed of hydroentangled cellulose (55%) and polyester (45%) fibers providing for an excellent balance of absorption and durability.
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation validated to SAL of 10-6 per AAMI/ISO 11137:2006
- Suitable for ISO class 3-8 cleanroom environments
- Manufactured in controlled environment
- Laundered and packaged in Class 100 cleanroom environment
- Sealed in outer polyethylene bags as well as a separate inner-case poly-bag liner.
- Low levels of particles
- Low levels of extractables
- Size: 9” x 9”
- Color: White
- Packaging: 25 pcs/bag, 6 bags/pkg, 10 pkg/case