These sleeve covers provide an excellent barrier against wet and dry hazardous and non-hazardous contaminants including lead, asbestos, paint, mold, dust & fibers. The laminate coating and matrix fiber construction create a breathable yet impermeable barrier to particles and are especially effective where dirt, grime, splashes and spills exist. Wearing them will can reduce worker to worksite contamination transmission.
Tunneled sewing with elastic at top and wrist provides maximum protection and comfort.
- 100% Particle Holdout
- Liquid Resistant
- Lint Free
- Low particle shedding – rated Category 1 per Helmke Drum Test (Cleanest Rating)
- Latex free
- Highly anti-static treated
- Tailored for maximum comfort and freedom providing greater range of movement while stretching and bending without dangerous billowing of garment
- Wrinkle-free folding
- Superior, high quality tunneled stitching for maximum durability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation validated to SAL of 10-6 per AAMI/ISO 11137:2006
- Suitable for ISO class 3-8 cleanroom environments
- Sealed in outer polyethylene bags as well as a separate inner-case, poly-bag liner.
- Packaged in a Class 100 cleanroom environment
- Size: 21”
- Color: White
- Packaging: 100 pairs/case